Hey what’s up? It’s been a while. Hope everyone is living a happy life? I’m trying to live one and I can’t do it without God and my music. If you know me, you know I’m big on music. Like, I shower with music, read with music, cook with music, clean with music. I’m even listening to music right now 😌. I have a thousand and more songs on my phone and I’m looking for memory space to add more! 😩
Here are some of my favorites at the moment. Most of them I’ve had for months or a few days.
PS: Links are added to the tittle to listen.
NIGERIAN: I’m Nigerian, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that I’m into their music.
1) Joromi: This is a song by Simi. Talk about amazing!
2) Mama: Sang by Mayorkun. This is literally the new Nigerian anthem. This song puts me in my feelings.
3) For life: By runtown. This is my own personal Nigerian anthem 💃.
CARIBBEAN: I’m Caribbean by heart ❤
1) No wahala: By Demarco ft Akon and Runtown. Talk about jam? This is it. It has an African beat to it.
2) u me luv: by Jahmiel. I’ll just drop emojies to describe how I feel. ❤🙈😢💔😆
3) Txtin’: by WSTRN ft Alkaline. I just feel any song with Alkaline is the hit #iamafan. And the guy with the deep voice, Louis Rei 😍.
GOSPEL: No gospel songs on your phone? Is that one called a Christian?😩
1) Broken things: by Matthew West. I just downloaded this a few days ago and it’s been my gospel anthem. Talk about “a song for the soul” #inmyfeelings.
2) Go: By building 429.
3) unashamed: By building 429. I heard this today on youtube and loved the lyrics. I hope I don’t forget to download it.
4) Blessings: By Laura Story. This is my ex gospel anthem. This is motivational to me and I’ve had this for about a year.
I divided it into 2 parts because I don’t want it to be too lengthy. The second part would be more of American and a few others.
Have you heard any of them? let me know your thoughts. Let me know a song you’ve been into lately. I need more songs on my playlist, any suggestions? Comment. 😘